We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Hotel accommodation

Scotland
Level Contributor
94 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Good Hotel accommodation

Any advice on hotel accommodation with children for July next year.

Comox,British...
Destination Expert
for Victoria
Level Contributor
1,493 posts
357 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Hotel accommodation

The irony.There is a great liitle hotel in the inner harbour region called the Royal Scot,they have nice little suites with room for a family and good value.check it out www.royalscot.com.It is right beside the parliament buldings and very short walk to the inner harbour.I would recommend to stay in the inner harbour,great location and lots of activities in the summer.There are alot of hotels in the city away from thr inner harbour that are cheaper but it just is not the same experiance.The new Marriott is great and still in the inner harbour area.Chateau Victoria pretty good.Laurel Point Inn is good and Coast Victoria Harbourside another good one and finally Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites.On the upcale The Empress(very exspensive) and Hotel Grand Pacific ( exspensive).Hope this helps

Fremont, CA
Level Contributor
145 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Hotel accommodation

Stay at the Royal Scot. It is a great place. You can get a suite with kitchen, DR, LR, 2 tv's. It is close to everything, has pool, jacuzzi, restaurant, game room, great service and not a high rise. 4 floors with pretty grounds. You will love it.

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good Hotel accommodation

I must agree with the above. My family stayed at the Royal Scot several years ago, and if its still as good now as it was then, you won't find a better place in Victoria. I remember some very thoughtful touches like turn down service and mints on the pillow in addition to the very spacious and comfortable room.

Sheridan, wy
Level Contributor
94 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good Hotel accommodation

My husband and I just returned from a trip to Vancouver Island and we loved the Royal Scot. They made you feel so welcome. I would definitely go back to this quaint hotel.

Fremont, CA
Level Contributor
145 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good Hotel accommodation

Just to add this. I was paying as much for a small room at the Best Western across the street with a locked kitchen as it cost me at the RS for a full suite. It was off season, actually this time of year but what a deal it was.

Get answers to your questions about Victoria