We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

evening activities in Victoria

Carberry, MB
1 post
Save Topic
evening activities in Victoria

My husband and 16 year old son will be spending about 3 weeks in and around Victoria in August. I have found many ideas of things to keep us busy, but my question is what types of activites are available in the evenings with a 16 year old along?

Any ideas welcome!

KEH
Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: evening activities in Victoria

Go downtown in the evenings (the inner harbour). At night the legislative buildings are all lit up and are really pretty. You can walk around the waterfront there and look at some of the multi-million dollar yachts that come into the inner harbour. Down on the seawall there are also lots of live shows by street performers at all times of a day, and even more in the later evening.

You could also go to Butchart gardens, they light up the whole place in the evenings and even have a fireworks show sometimes in the summer. I haven't been but I've heard it's pretty good. I'm not sure exactly when they do the fireworks, just google Butchart Gardens to find out.

good luck!