We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay for anniversary

Victoria, Texas
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Where to stay for anniversary

My husband and I are traveling from Texas to Oregon and north to Victoria for 8 days at the end of June and first part of July. June 29th is our anniversary and I believe that we will be in Victoria on that date. I would really like it to be extra special. Where can you suggest I make reservations to stay. Thank you in advance for your help.

Westcoast_Girl
Level Contributor
315 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay for anniversary

The Fairmont Empress (www.fairmont.com) and the Brentwood Bay Lodge & Spa are good romantic, luxurious choices. (www.brentwoodbaylodge.com).

Victoria Canada
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay for anniversary

While staying in Victoria, I would highly recommend: Chalet by the Sea (www.chaletbythesea.com), Across the Harbour (www.acrosstheharbour.com), The Lord Nelson Bed & Breakfast (www.victoriabandbs.com) or An OceanView (www.victoriabedandbreakfastca.com).

All offer warm hospitality, impeccible accommodations with a wonderful touch of romance!

Enjoy your stay in beautiful Victoria!

vancouver island
Level Contributor
155 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay for anniversary

Hi i've lived here my whole life and i woulf HIGHLY recommend the SOOKE HARBOUR HOUSE!!!!it is an award winning hotel,spa,a d resaturant.It has rated as high as like top #3 in the whole pacific northwest ,has been in lots of magazines,tv shows,books etc!!The rooms and food are SPECTACULAR!!please go online and check them out,it is about an Hours drive from downtown Victoria,give or take 15 minutes,the drive and view are beautiful,a good part of ot is coastal and well worth it.If you are looking for a romantic,high quality,classy getaway voila!!online you can even check out the individual rooms and hotel.I hope you have a great time,we have a wide array of things to do.Take care any more ?'s feel free to ask

Alberta
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to stay for anniversary

We just returned from a very romantic stay at Amore By The Sea. It is located right on the ocean with amazing views from the guest rooms. We have a relaxing time, perfect for our anniversay! Jan

Get answers to your questions about Victoria
Recent Conversations