We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Residence Inn review

London
Level Contributor
190 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Residence Inn review

I have booked a 2 week stay at the Residence Inn in June before I read the bad Trip advisor reviews. Someone please tell me its not that bad now as I cant get out of my booking and I was so looking forward to my vacation.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
19,297 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Residence Inn review

I've never stayed at the one in Vancouver, but the location is wonderful and most residence inns are very nice. I'll be up in Vancouver this week, but not staying at that hotel. I'll have to read the reviews but I can't imagine its that bad. marriotts' are usually very well maintained properties.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
19,297 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Residence Inn review

I just read the reviews and none sounded too bad. Seems that most reviews loved the room and location but seemed upset at parking or staff being overwhelmed. I don't think it says anything bad enough about the hotel to give you concern.

London
Level Contributor
190 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Residence Inn review

thanks David, I guess most people would complain rather than compliment anyhow. Glad to hear the Residence is in a good location. Plan to drive down to Seattle for the day while I'm there - what would be a must to see while I'm there?