We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I am going to Vancouver from Toronto.

Which Vancouver hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
1 post
Save Topic
I am going to Vancouver from Toronto.

I want to go from Toronto to Vancouver but I DONT WANT to go through United States, which road should I take? I want to enjoy the beauty of Canada

Penticton, Canada
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: I am going to Vancouver from Toronto.

hi phpr

i was writing this with the OP in mind.......

this is a quote I picked up on a forum I was following years ago which I keep handy:

"I know you believe that you understand what you think I said, but

I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant"

cheers (-:

SE Ontario
Level Contributor
16,204 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: I am going to Vancouver from Toronto.

My comment was not directed to you cbaarch.... but thanks for your philosophy.

Penticton, Canada
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: I am going to Vancouver from Toronto.

From phpr ,,,,,My comment was not directed to you cbaarch.... but thanks for your philosophy.............

I guess I should follow it more closely......LOL .(-:

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
54,716 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: I am going to Vancouver from Toronto.

Navid ~

Where are you from? Your profile does not have a location. Going into your profile and adding the place you usually hang out is helpful to destination posters.

Are you driving your own car? (maybe if your location is back east) Are you renting a car? (maybe if you are from out of country). If you are renting, you will have a very difficult time finding a rental car agency that will rent you a car for a one way trip across this much of Canada. Are you planning on driving back to TO?

And to repeat some previous comments.

What month in the year are you doing this?

How much time do you have? How much time do you want to spend behind the wheel each day?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
3,156 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: I am going to Vancouver from Toronto.

@phpr - my apologies. My post wasn't directed to you at all. It was directed to post #3 and, at the time, to #6, which I had assumed was in agreement with #3. However, I now see that matt was agreeing in post #6 with posts #4 and #5 - my bad all around. I think I'll go back to watching Canadian Handyman Challenge.

16. Re: I am going to Vancouver from Toronto.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, March 13, 2015