We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vancouver Folk Music Festival Jericho Beach Park

Which Vancouver hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gig Harbor, WA
Level Contributor
20 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Vancouver Folk Music Festival Jericho Beach Park

I attend VFMF every yr. I've never seen any motels in the general area and am wondering if there are any?

I know about UBC and the Kingsway motels.

I really don't want to stay in a high rise downtown hotel; I prefer the motel/motor inn sort of place where I can park and easily get back and forth to my room.

Does anyone know of any motels in the Jericho Beach Park area?

By the way, the VFMF is a great event--3rd weekend of July every yr--good food, good music, great beach

This yr it is 7/24 Friday night, 7/25 Sat, 7/26 Sun

You can go 1 day, 2 days 3 days

Thanks,

Donna

lorneville, nb...
Level Contributor
124 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vancouver Folk Music Festival Jericho Beach Park

Donna,

Sorry, but Jericho has been residential for as long as there's been a west side. Used to live there, can't think of a single motel. Possibly there was at some point, but Id say theyve long ago been bulldozed.

Kitsilano is full of B+Bs, however, and many are in easy walking distance of Jericho Beach (5 - 10 minute walk.)

As well, there is a hostel at Jericho beach, but if you've been to the beach before, I'm assuming you know that.

Good Luck!

2. Re: Vancouver Folk Music Festival Jericho Beach Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 pm, August 15, 2009