We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurants downtown

Which Vancouver hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
toronto
Level Contributor
377 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
restaurants downtown

We just returned home after spending 1 day in Vancouver, the Alaska Cruise and then 6 more days all at the Metropolitan Hotel.

The Met was a great hotel with very clean rooms, excellent staff who were very professional I would stay there again.

Thanks to people on this forum we had a variety of restaurants to try.

Our favorites Café IL Nido on Robson near Thurlow, Joe Fortes on Thurlow and Don Fransecos on Burrard, all were excellent.

It was very nice visiting Vancouver in brilliant sunshine, we might start call it the sunny west coast. Cheers Dan

Port Moody, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver, British Columbia
Level Contributor
10,922 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurants downtown

Glad you enjoyed yourself. It sure is beautiful here when the sun shines ;)

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
54,724 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurants downtown

Thanks for posting. I'll have to remember the Il Nido. I don't know how it can have an address on Thurlow when it is clearly on Robson St. ???

toronto
Level Contributor
377 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: restaurants downtown

Il Nido is in a courtyard so you can get to it off of Robson or Thurlow. Great food and reasonably priced I thought. Cheers Dan

4. Re: restaurants downtown

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 14, 2014