We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TransLink weekly pass?

Which Vancouver hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leamington, Canada
Level Contributor
379 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
TransLink weekly pass?

I have searched on this forum and TransLink website and can't find an option for a week pass as I have bought in other cities before. I see the day pass option.We are coming to Vancouver in July for 7 days and will be using all of the services offered by TransLink.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,689 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TransLink weekly pass?

As far as I know there is no weekly pass, just the day pass or monthly pass.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
50,462 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TransLink weekly pass?

There are Faresavers, booklets of 10 tickets at a discount from regular fares. That would be your best bet probably, although on certain days you might find the day pass a good deal.

You could choose one zone Faresavers in just Vancouver and top up with cash for your trips to North Vancouver or Richmond. Depending on how many of you there are you could buy a book of two zone Faresavers and share them to and from North Vancouver on just that day over there.

Leamington, Canada
Level Contributor
379 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: TransLink weekly pass?

Thanks for the replies. Will continue to research what our options are for getting around, dining and sightseeing.

4. Re: TransLink weekly pass?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 27, 2014