We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Attention: DE's

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
624 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Attention: DE's

Hi everyone

I just came back to the forum to say hope you all have a great Christmas. I was getting nostalgic about our trip to Vancouver & Victoria last year and started reading some posts.

It reminded me of the MANY questions I posted and the sometimes very funny and informative replies I received especially from Muftimixandmatch.

I think you all have been the most memorable and helpful TA people I have spoken with (is it called that???)

Hopefully one day I get to come back to BC and you'll be bombarded with a whole new set up questions :-)

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
60,353 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Attention: DE's

Hi there QldAussie ~

I remember your Qs and your TR and that you weren't going to let a little BC winter weather keep you off the highways. Didn't you learn more about traffic lights than you could possibly have wanted to know? Me too, actually.

Hope you got all the photos sorted! I hope you do come back again. I see you have your hand out now, checking to see if you need to put up the umbrella or if just the hood will do.

Port Moody, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver, British Columbia
Level Contributor
12,179 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Attention: DE's

I too go back and read some of the threads for a place I've visited in the past... and I do think we "speak" to each other...I also remember your trip and do hope you come back one day.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
624 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Attention: DE's

Ah yes my glorious snow fall I had been wishing for, I was so very excited we stopped in the middle of nowhere to take that photo on Christmas Day (near Jasper) and a kind single lonely motorist stopped to make sure we were ok. He probably thought I'd lost my marbles. The roads were kind of deserted and the snow was coming in and were driving back from our drive to the lookout that was 5ft deep in snow, but we loved every minute of it.

The best things in life are free and nature! I hope you guys appreciate what you have in your backyard!! We have some of the best beaches in the world but unfortunately I'm not a "sun lover" but I still love our wonderful country.

Have fun, I'll be coming back from time to time to read your funny banterings, you all crack me up, you almost speak another language!

4. Re: Attention: DE's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, December 18, 2013