We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

comercial tours ratings within vancouver and out

Which Vancouver hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
houaton, texas
4 posts
Save Topic
comercial tours ratings within vancouver and out

i am traveling alone in may and suffer from diabetic neuropathy, which limits my walking strengths. so i therefore usually depend on commercial tours where i vacation. can you recommend the better ones out of vancouver?

thanks.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
352 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: comercial tours ratings within vancouver and out

If you are staying in Vancouver and want day tours, you may want to check out Pacific Coach Lines (www.pacificcoach.com). They offer several day trips to Victoria and Vancouver Island as well as a Vancouver tour.

Victoria, B.C.
Level Contributor
367 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: comercial tours ratings within vancouver and out

The Vancouver Trolley Company also offers tours: www.vancouvertrolley.com/citytours/index.html

For the Downtown Area, it would be a great way to "have it all" :-). You can get on and off as often as you want, so it would be easy to combine walking/riding to suit your own pace and interest in various attractions.

They also offer other tours but I can't comment on how their prices compare to PCI. Might be worth checking.

Hope you enjoy your trip!

houaton, texas
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: comercial tours ratings within vancouver and out

to luckysil and tourist-traveler:

many tnanks for your thoughful replies. i really was interested in whistler travel as i have been in victoria.

1mimi

Victoria, B.C.
Level Contributor
367 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: comercial tours ratings within vancouver and out

Hi again :-) ... meant to suggest:

check Van.Trolley's "Land & Sea" Tour. Perhaps a bit pricey, but it sounds great ... and the trolley pass is good for 2 days which is good.

Victoria, B.C.
Level Contributor
367 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: comercial tours ratings within vancouver and out

LOL, I was busy typing so didn't see your reply before posting more about touring Vancouver!