We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Fairmont is Superb!

Which Vancouver hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Prince George
2 posts
Save Topic
The Fairmont is Superb!

I recently had the pleasure of spending a couple of nights in the Fairmont at the Vancouver Airport. The service was excellent, the meals were delicious. The view from my room was fabulous, I could see the international flights come and go through my huge window I watched TV in a sunken tub as I sipped on a hot cup of tea. After my bath I slipped on the complimentary robe and read my novel in bed. The bed was ENORMOUS and oh so comfortable, the rooms were pristine. Whenever planning an international trip I will definitely utilize the Fairmont. In the morning you can order a “to go” breakfast so you aren't starving on your flight. Upon check out you are a couple minute walk to the international boarding area.

Canada
Level Contributor
1,858 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Fairmont is Superb!

I agree!

Booking a night at the Fairmont YVR before an early morning (or other) flight is the stress-free way to go. It is a wonderful hotel and also dog-friendly. They even told me the best place to walk our little mutt! The service is above and beyond.