We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

appartment rental in vancouver

Which Vancouver hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
england
Level Contributor
561 posts
6 reviews
appartment rental in vancouver

looking to rent 3 bedroom appartment for 2 weeks in may as 4 hotel rooms proving really expensive,family live in burnaby so somewhere close or near sky train would be ok...any ideas where to start looking

Vancouver BC
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
8,059 posts
180 reviews
1. Re: appartment rental in vancouver

http://www.dreamvacationrent.com/properties-rental-vancouver+downtown.html or vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/…vancouver

england
Level Contributor
561 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: appartment rental in vancouver

brilliant thanks

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13,856 posts
48 reviews
3. Re: appartment rental in vancouver

Hi Budapesttont,

Welcome to the VANCOUVER TRAVEL FORUM.

Good advice here from my esteemed colleague ALEGRE VANCOUVERBC… I would just like to add that as with all Destinations here on TA, you’ll find there are additional forms of Accommodations available than just Hotels.

If you click on the HOTEL REVIEWS Section, you’ll also find at the top of the page that comes up there are categories for 3 other forms of Accommodations (PROPERTY TYPE)… B&Bs / INNS – SPECIALTY LODGING – and HOLIDAY RENTALS

In addition to the SPECIALTY LODGING Section listing things like Hostels, Campgrounds etc… there are also listings for Private Rentals. So worth a look

And the HOLIDAY RENTALS Section lists Private Rentals thru TA’s partner company FLIPKEY. I took a peek, and for the Vancouver area there are 81 properties listed in the HOLIDAY RENTALS Section. So lots to choose from… you might just find something in your price range & neighbourhood.

I have used the HOLIDAY RENTALS Section before to find a vacation rental for myself (Finger Lakes Region ~ Upstate NY) and have been very satisfied with the results.

Just another great feature of TripAdvisor!

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

Vancouver
Level Contributor
485 posts
12 reviews
4. Re: appartment rental in vancouver

Visit www.vivaluxurysuites.com (3 Bedroom, 4 Bedroom 6 Bedroom Suites right downtown)

or www.landissuitesvancouver.com (Large Two Bedroom Suites)

5. Re: appartment rental in vancouver

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:14 am, January 19, 2012