We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vancouver lunch/dinner cruise recommendations

virginia
Level Contributor
2 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Vancouver lunch/dinner cruise recommendations

My parents will be in Vancouver for 4 days in mid-August for my mom's birthday. I was thinking of treating them to a lunch or dinner cruise while they're there to celebrate. I would appreciate if anyone could give me feedback on a lunch or dinner cruise they have been on - quality of food, value for the money, comfort, views/scenery, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Level Contributor
180 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Vancouver lunch/dinner cruise recommendations

I have been on a dinner cruise with Harbour Cruises (boatcruises.com) and the food was alright. The views/scenery were fabulous and the staff very friendly.

The food wasnt fantastic, but definitly not bad -- pretty standard buffet food in my opinion.

Seattle
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Vancouver lunch/dinner cruise recommendations

Dinner cruises are always lovely for the view, though usually mediocre for food. If they are big seafood fans, I would highly recommend the tasting menu at C Restaurant.

http://www.crestaurant.com/menu.cfm?subMID=11

It is on the water and was 10 beautiful and amazing courses. The scenery is magnificient, the staff gracious, and the dinner a true event. I enjoyed this for my 40th birthday trip last year and it was a definite highlight.