We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vancouver

Berlin, Germany
6 posts
Save Topic
vancouver

hello im comong ove to vancouver im ay for 16 days, i would like to know the best placs to visit. thanks

Fremont, CA
Level Contributor
145 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: vancouver

It depends on your interests. Everyone goes to Butchart Gardens but it is an off time of year. I was just there and it was too cold to enjoy. probably the best thing would be to rent a car and check with the visitors bureau on the Inner harbour. there is the British Museum which being from Scotland you would enjoy, the Parliment bldg. Tea at the Empress but frankly the weather is going to dicatate what you do and this is a cold, rainy time in the area. that is a long time in Victoria. It is a small island. You might consider going to Vancouver for a few days or to Whistler. I love Victoria but I don't know what I would do there for that long. Check out their website. google it and google Vancouver.

Altea, Spain
Level Contributor
131 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: vancouver

Alex,

Just seeing the city will keep you busy for a while. Check out the Vancouver webs and see what appeals to you. It very much depends upon your interests. I would recommend Stanley Park, Gastown, English Bay, the seawall, Grouse mountain etc. etc. If you want to travel outside Vancouver, you could take the sea to sky highway up to Whistler. Then maybe you could take a couple of days to go over to the island which is well worth a visit.

3. Re: vancouver

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 pm, May 20, 2009