We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Had good Japanese food

Oregon
Level Contributor
298 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Had good Japanese food

Just returned from Vancouver, had good Japanese food at Oysi Oysi on Alberni btween Bute and Thurlow. Great prices, for Vancouver, good food and very friendly service. 3 of us ate for under $30.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
818 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Had good Japanese food

Hi beckyras,

Thanks for the tip, we will give it a try next week. Sushi in Vancouver can be easy on the wallet.

It's always helpful when visitors tell us reviews of their hotel, restaurants and in general their time in Vancouver.

Noel

Vancouver
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Had good Japanese food

There's a lot of good Japanese restaurants here, actually. I wrote a review of one of my favourites, Hapa Izakaya, on my blog at www.timinganddelivery.com. Check it out if you like.

darren

3. Re: Had good Japanese food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, September 07, 2009