We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Western O'Douls

Canada
Level Contributor
133 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Best Western O'Douls

Some years back we stayed at O'Douls on Robson St. Can anyone tell me what the name of the hotel is there now. It was on a corner, can't remember the side street. We used to stay there when we came for the Indy races.....

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
7,374 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Western O'Douls

It's called the Listel.

Canada
Level Contributor
133 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Western O'Douls

thanks

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
7,374 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Western O'Douls

You're welcome! :)

I don't know what they were like as a Best Western, but as the Listel they have their rooms made up to be either "Gallery rooms" or "Museum rooms". Museum rooms are inspired by the Museum of Anthropology while the gallery rooms include artwork on loan from local art galleries.

Canada
Level Contributor
133 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Western O'Douls

The rooms were pretty ordinary, but we requested and got a corner room with a large balcony that overlooked Robson. Kept us entertained, and the restaurant ...can't remember the name....was good.

Comox,British...
Destination Expert
for Victoria
Level Contributor
1,483 posts
323 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Western O'Douls

The restaurant is still O'Douls,I had one of the best breakfasts ever there a couple of months back

6. Re: Best Western O'Douls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, September 06, 2009