We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ISO Babysitter/Nanny service

Bay Area, CA
Level Contributor
469 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
ISO Babysitter/Nanny service

Does anyone have any leads on how to find a babysitter? I'd really love to leave my toddler with someone trustworthy so that I can have a nice dinner out with my husband.

Thanks!

Whistler, Canada
Destination Expert
for Whistler
Level Contributor
1,423 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ISO Babysitter/Nanny service

I used a company called Nannies on Call for corporate clients. I've never gotten any feedback so can't tell you how it went.. but I'm assuming all was okay (I usually get an earful if wasn't).

www.nanniesoncall.com

Other companies that I know of (but have never used). Just Like Mum, and Opti Mum www.opti-mum.com

Check with your hotel concierge to see who they suggest as well.

Bay Area, CA
Level Contributor
469 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ISO Babysitter/Nanny service

Thank you! That's exactly what I'm looking for.

3. Re: ISO Babysitter/Nanny service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 pm, August 29, 2009