We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vancouver to Seattle

Saskatchewan
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Vancouver to Seattle

I would like to find a way to get to Seattle that is cost and time efficient. I would also like to make it fun - by train or ferry.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
16 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vancouver to Seattle

When we visited Seattle and Vancouver last year we went with Quick Shuttle. It might not be as fun as by train or ferry but it was a pretty fast, cheap and nice trip afterall.

At first we wanted to go with train, but unfortunately they did not have that many departures a day to choose from.

Maybe one of the local experts knows something about ferry!

Victoria, BC Canada
Destination Expert
for Victoria
Level Contributor
1,126 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vancouver to Seattle

The only ferry is from Victoria, not Vancouver.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
19,168 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vancouver to Seattle

book the train from Vancouver to Seattle. It only runs around 6 pm. Its $36 us, or the Amtrak bus for around $26. I'd prefer either of those to Quickshuttle. Go to amtrak.com or call 1-800 usa rail if it works from Canada.

4. Re: Vancouver to Seattle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, August 27, 2009