We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

inexspensive places to stay in tofino that welcome children

calgary
2 posts
Save Topic
inexspensive places to stay in tofino that welcome children

Hi we are planning on traveling to tofino at the end of august we have 3 kids under 6 and just wondering if anyone knows of any accommadations that are with in reason on price and that are kid friendly.As well activitys and things to see?thankyou

California
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: inexspensive places to stay in tofino that welcome children

We recently stayed at Ocean Village Beach Resort and it was Great...indoor swimming pool and hot tub...great beach...live crab on Fridays right off the boat...beautiful rooms...not bad on the price, but I don't think Tofino and inexpensive go well in the same sentence.....be sure you eat at Sobo's they without a doubt have the world's best fish tacos.....incredible food and reasonable by Tofino standards

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,070 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: inexspensive places to stay in tofino that welcome children

Another thread on this forum also addresses this question. It is entitled "FYI Easiest way to find lodging in Tofino. " At the present time it is located on the first page but since posts move around i'll quote it in part....

"FYI -

I just planned & booked a trip for my family (4 adults, 1 child) to the Pacific Northwest region. We are visiting Tofino for 3 nights in Oct. during this trip and I was having a hard time finding affordable lodging for all 5 of us (was looking for suites/cabins/vacation rentals/b&b)

The BEST advice was given to me by Wendy at WILP GYBUU (Wolf House) Bed and Breakfast - (check her accomodations out) - she said she didn't have anything available for me, but that I should email the Chamber of Commerce - info@tourismtofino.com and specify exactly what I'm looking for (dates, # of ppl, price range, etc.) and they forward that request to all of the hotels, b&b's, vacation rentals, etc.

Within minutes, I had over 20 responses and they keep coming in. It has been SO nice to have them come to me - you get so many options its sortof mind blowing - but its allowed me to pick EXACTLY what we were looking for at EXACTLY the right price!"

Another poster has had good experience doing this also. You might find this would be a good way to get an idea what is available, kid friendly and in your price range....

calgary
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: inexspensive places to stay in tofino that welcome children

thankyou i will try that!!

4. Re: inexspensive places to stay in tofino that welcome children

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:28 am, August 15, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Tofino