We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner for 4 after a wedding

Which Tofino hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kelowna
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Dinner for 4 after a wedding

My Fiance and I are getting married in Tofino in October 2009. We are looking for a nice restaurant after the ceremony where there are only 4 people dining. we aren't looking for the most expensive or snooty like the Wick, we are looking for great food, great atmosphere at a reasonable price. This is our reception dinner for the 4 of us and we are getting married in the Surf. We want West Coast simple.. and no, we don't want the pub on the docks, great food, just not appropriate.

Please help.

Greatly aprreciated

Edmonton
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dinner for 4 after a wedding

Schooner had great service and food, shelter was good as well.

Kelowna
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Dinner for 4 after a wedding

Thank you very much for the informaiton

Tofino
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Dinner for 4 after a wedding

Spotted Bear is amazing; I went the other night with my husband for the first time. The food was fantastic, the BEST I have had in a long time and I have lived here six years. The atmosphere is intimate, the service great, priced right for what we ordered and as mentioned the food was delicious. Another option is SOBO, I have never been disappointed there.

Kelowna
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Dinner for 4 after a wedding

Spotted Bear it is. Thanks Everyone.

Victoria
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Dinner for 4 after a wedding

Spotted Bear is good but so is the Shelter Restaurant...I'm a fan!

6. Re: Dinner for 4 after a wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 04, 2010