We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3am ferry departure

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12 posts
156 reviews
Save Topic
3am ferry departure

We leave Prince Rupert on the ferry for Juneau at 3am. Is there anywhere we can wait or do we just hold onto our accom? Thx

Whitehorse
Level Contributor
1,030 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3am ferry departure

Lots of parking,

Penticton, Canada
Level Contributor
19,647 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3am ferry departure

It depends if you would use the room during the day/evening to go back to for a rest and even take a shower before getting on the ferry. I would have slept in the car in my younger years; now that I can afford it and the bones are not so resilient I would be keeping the room.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
31,936 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 3am ferry departure

I'd email the Prince Rupert Tourism Office, but places like Prince Rupert operate around those ferry schedules and the businesses in town are quite used to accommodating those middle of the night ferries.

https://visitprincerupert.com/#footer

Dunedin, New Zealand
Level Contributor
1,639 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 3am ferry departure

Hi

I am also booked on the 3am departure (May 30) and have booked a room for another night in Prince Rupert. Has added to the cost but I do not fancy sitting around waiting.

5. Re: 3am ferry departure

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 am, April 11, 2018