We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

esthers inn

British Columbia
13 posts
Save Topic
esthers inn

Hi, I stayed at esthers inn when i was child and i wondered if it is still open? Thanks

Kamloops, BC...
Level Contributor
9,743 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: esthers inn

Hi Sunny,

Esther's Inn is listed in the BC Govt. Accomodation guide -- Seems to be quite a large operation now -- email - <info@esthersinn.com>

website <www.esthersinn.com> Telephone Toll free - 1-800-663-6844

British Columbia
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: esthers inn

Thank You!

Seattle, WA
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: esthers inn

Does anyone know what Esthers Inn is like? It looks tacky and off the beaten track, but every other place in PG looks dicey. I wish we could avoid PG altogether, but it would be too long a day on the road otherwise.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
352 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: esthers inn

When I book travel to Prince George for the guys in the office, they always stay at the Days Inn. I haven't been there, but if it wasn't a decent place, I would know about it because they wouldn't want to stay there. :-)

Comox, Canada
Level Contributor
561 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: esthers inn

Esther's Inn is unique in that all the rooms open into an inner area where the pool is. They've tried to give it a tropical flair.

It's not actually off the beaten track in terms of highway 97. It is on a side road that runs parallel w/ Highway 97, like a frontage road. You can see it right off the highway which is a main route thru PG. On the other hand, this hotel (and a number of others in the area) are not at all downtown. However, this being a relatively small community, it is only about a 5 minute drive to downtown and about the same amount of time (or less) to the main mall which is also off of Highway 97.

We have stayed here in the past, but nothing stands out particlarly about it - good or bad. It's been awhile though, so I can't comment on the state of the rooms. It is a good place to stop for the night if you are heading north or south and PG is just a place to stay on your way. There are restaurants in the area.

Terrace, BC
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: esthers inn

Sunny, As a Northern Bc Resident, I travel to Prince George bi-monthly. I remember staying at Esthers as a child too. It is still the same as it was then. i love staying there with my kids now because it brings back memories. It is clean. Pools and waterslides are a great enjoyment for the kids with no extra cost in comparison to other hotels. If you are looking for a nice family hotel this is it. If you are looking for a nice romantic break stay at the Coast inn of the west jaccuzi room. Its amazing and priced ok. As for the remark for the seattle person, stay away from PG if you don't like negative visitors anyways. Some people are soooooo rude these days.

Prince George
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: esthers inn

Esther's Inn is alive and well. They have spent thousands of dollars on it over the past few years and are continuing to do so. It is a great family and business place to visit. Pools, waterslides, dining etc.. Tropical Gardens and more. Everything you want and more. Visit the web site www.esthersinn.com. Try their sister hotel, Gramas Inn also see through the Esthers Inn site.

West Chester, Pa
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: esthers inn

Esthers Inn is not a dump. I have had many meetings there. It is a relatively inexpensive hotel which offers a lot of ammenities. It has a tropical atmosphere with a pool and hot tub just outside of the rooms. There is also waterslides. The location is excellent as you are in close proximity to many restaurants and shopping as well as on the bus routes.

Sequim WA
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: esthers inn

I have stayed at Esther's Inn every time I drive back and forth to Alaska for about 35-40 years. it is a wonderful place. Hasnt changed except to get larger.

10. Re: esthers inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 pm, August 16, 2009