We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Girls Getaway-small property rental or 2 bedroom something?

Which Penticton hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
19 reviews
Save Topic
Girls Getaway-small property rental or 2 bedroom something?

I am looking for a 2 bedroom place to stay in the Penticton area May 2014- but would prefer a private rental or something that offers just a little more than a hotel room for a weekend getaway for 2. Most of the properties I have seen are for larger groups or places that can sleep 6+ and am hoping that someone may have some suggestions for alternatives. We haven't seen eachother in a long time and we are looking for a private, relaxing place, hopefully with a bathtub, views and accessible to Penticton, vineyards etc. Any assistance or suggestions would be appreciated!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
10,479 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Girls Getaway-small property rental or 2 bedroom something?

Have a look here....

vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/…penticton

Blind Bay, BC
Level Contributor
1,002 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Girls Getaway-small property rental or 2 bedroom something?

Did you try the holiday rentals tab at the top of the page?

or here : vacationrentals.com/vacation-rentals/british…

Penticton, Canada
Level Contributor
9,895 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Girls Getaway-small property rental or 2 bedroom something?

hi

try adding Naramata and Kaleden to the search since most vineyards are not within the city limits.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
41 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Girls Getaway-small property rental or 2 bedroom something?

http://www.vrbo.com/243632

I stayed here, it was absolutely fantastic, each unit has a bedroom a small living room and bathroom the kitchen (which is beautiful)is between the 2 units. There is nothing else up there, just incredible views and the wild creatures...close to Oliver.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
41 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Girls Getaway-small property rental or 2 bedroom something?

http://www.vrbo.com/243632

I stayed here, it was absolutely fantastic, each unit has a bedroom a small living room and bathroom the kitchen (which is beautiful)is between the 2 units. There is nothing else up there, just incredible views and the wild creatures...close to Oliver.

Edited: 2:43 pm, April 14, 2014
6. Re: Girls Getaway-small property rental or 2 bedroom something?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 pm, May 17, 2015