We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rental Vehicles

Palm Coast, Florida
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
216 reviews
Save Topic
Rental Vehicles

Can anyone tell me which car rentals have locations at or near to where the cruise ships drop us off?

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
52 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rental Vehicles

Budget is very close by. They will pick you up at the Harbour Air floatplane terminal and take you to their office. Just let them know. BTW the floatplane terminal is at the same place you will disembark the "tender" from the cruise ship.

I don't believe there are any other rental firms nearby just make sure you don't contract for airport pickup--it's quite a long way south of town.

Palm Coast, Florida
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rental Vehicles

Thanks Beetle it looked that way to me also. By the way I think I rented you in Cozumel mexico last year. I would say they gave me one made in the 60's.

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
52 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rental Vehicles

I'm a '73 -- all original -- "Texas Yellow (maaaam)", 2nd owner, little old lady from Pasadena was 1st. Certainly hope our weather is favourable for your visit. Enjoy your stay.

Palm Coast, Florida
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rental Vehicles

Thank you!

Palm Coast, Florida
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rental Vehicles

Would the Budget at 33 Terminal ave South be the closest location?

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
52 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rental Vehicles

Yes. About four city blocks from the harbour. Could be walkable, weather permitting. They do provide a shuttle pick-up.

Palm Coast, Florida
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rental Vehicles

Thanks I have already put in a request for good weather.

8. Re: Rental Vehicles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 am, September 19, 2009