We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Relocating to Kelowna Area - Where is a good area to live?

Which Kelowna hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
5 posts
Save Topic
Relocating to Kelowna Area - Where is a good area to live?

Hi

We are looking to relocate to Kelowna area later this year and wondered if anyone could recommend good areas to live. Has anyone ever lived in a mobile home, any feedback is much appreciated. Thanks

Kelowna BC
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Relocating to Kelowna Area - Where is a good area to live?

Got to admit that I'm curious too! Welcome to Kelowna :)

edmonton
2 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Relocating to Kelowna Area - Where is a good area to live?

Hi I am thinking about relocating to th Kelowna area as well.

What does everyone think about the Kelowna North area ?

Thanks

calgary
1 post
Save Reply
13. Re: Relocating to Kelowna Area - Where is a good area to live?

Hi,

we are moving from calgary and looking at a home on Marshal street. Just curious of what type of neigherbourhood it is. I know tis a very old area.

It reminds me of Inglewood in Calgary which used to have a bit of a rough reputation. Its a very old area close to the core aswell.

kelowna
1 post
Save Reply
14. Re: Relocating to Kelowna Area - Where is a good area to live?

You can talk to people that live there. www.inkelowna.com I live in Kelowna and love it. I moved here from Toronto and not once have thought have moving back. 9 years now.

15. Re: Relocating to Kelowna Area - Where is a good area to live?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, August 21, 2009