We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kelowna area party campsite

Which Kelowna hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Surrrey
2 posts
Save Topic
Kelowna area party campsite

Hi

im looking to go campi g this weekend or neet week im going with a group of friends. I was wondering if anyone knew of a place that is ok with drinkin and loud music. Something towards the south would be good too. Maybe sumthing that has alot space so we wont b bothered. Tha ks

ps showers r a must

Kelowna, Canada
Destination Expert
for Kelowna
Level Contributor
571 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kelowna area party campsite

None that I'm aware of unless you head to the bush.

Nanaimo, Canada
Destination Expert
for Nanaimo, Vancouver Island
Level Contributor
5,154 posts
419 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kelowna area party campsite

Those days are long, long past. In the '80's could have given you a list my arm's length but after the several riots in the Okanagan the whole atmosphere has been toned down.

Head to the bush and bring a solar shower!

3. Re: Kelowna area party campsite

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:02 pm, May 20, 2010
Surrrey
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Kelowna area party campsite

Well doea meone have a spot in the lower mainland where we cud party n camp?

Langley City, Canada
Level Contributor
934 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kelowna area party campsite

Try Chilliwack or Cultus Lake if you must have showers. There are spots all along the road to Chilliwack Lake. People also drive down to the Fraser River near Fairfield Island and set up camp. There are no sites, its just sand and gravel and a bunch of parties. In the summer I have seen 40+ vehicles camping down there and its not patrolled. No showers though.

6. Re: Kelowna area party campsite

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 29, 2010