We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fun Pubs & Restaurants

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
55 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Fun Pubs & Restaurants

Hi Kelowna - My Over 30 ladies soccer team is attending a tournament in May. We're staying at the Cove Lakeside Resort and are looking for fun pubs and restaurants in Westbank, West Kelowna or the downtown Kelowna area. Any suggestions?

Also, do you know anything about the pubs in Westbank: Fogg'n Suds, Muggs, Riley's, Pier Marina, and Friends?

Thanks!

Heart & Sol Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Bus Transportation, Wine Tours & Tastings
Custom Sidecar Tours
Wine Tours & Tastings , Adrenaline & Extreme Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Let's Go Wine Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings
Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver Island
Level Contributor
2,513 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fun Pubs & Restaurants

Have only been to Fogg'n Suds in Westbank when we stayed at the attached hotel. There's a restaurant in the back, the pub in the middle then you go into the hotel lobby. Not exactly "exciting" but the food is pretty good.

Kelowna, Canada
Destination Expert
for Kelowna
Level Contributor
589 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fun Pubs & Restaurants

Pier Marina is closed. You want to check out Rosies and Blue Gater which are downtown Kelowna. Not familiar with Westbank Pubs and Restaurants. The Cove would be about 20 minute drive to Kelowna. As long as you have a DD I think you will find more fun in Kelowna. Good luck in your tournament.

Victoria, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Fun Pubs & Restaurants

Hi Kicksy

My mens over 35 team is heading to Penticton for the thanksgiving tourney, and it looks like you went there a couple years ago. it's been ages since i've been at this tourney, so does the info posted in your 2006 entry still apply as far as where the 35+ crowd goes after the beer garden? I frequent the Vernon May tourney, and know that mo's is pretty fun on Friday and especially Sat night, and the rec centre is a blast on sunday. Where's the place to go on each of those nights in Penticton? What's your team? We're at the Ram which I think is pretty well close to everything we'll need, right?

Many Thanks

Kim Park

www.tequilashooters.ca

parkomatic@gmail.com

4. Re: Fun Pubs & Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, October 03, 2009