We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants open in Kamloops on a Sunday night

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
53 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants open in Kamloops on a Sunday night

Hi everyone, we (party of 8) will be in Kamloops from the Rocky Mountaineer overnight on Sunday 27th August and are looking for somewhere decent to eat on the Sunday night. Any suggestions? someone on the forum previously had recommended the Brownstone Restaurant but I checked their website and they are not open on Sundays. So over to the experts! What do you suggest?

BC Okanagan
Level Contributor
3,045 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants open in Kamloops on a Sunday night

www.kegsteakhouse.com

Mmmmmmmmm

Kamloops Keg

500 Lorne Street

Kamloops, BC

(250) 374-5347

Located in the historical CN Train Station

Reservations accepted 7 days a week.

Kamloops, BC...
Level Contributor
9,743 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants open in Kamloops on a Sunday night

Jimih --

I've checked out my favourite places for dinner in town, and I have to endorse the Keg - only the franchise restaurants seem to be open Sundays in the summer, and the Keg is one of the best. It's a good place for a group, and I'm sure you'll enjoy yourselves.

Somewhere over the...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants open in Kamloops on a Sunday night

Since you are already travelling on RMV I would suggest doing their "two river juction" musical and dinner review or "the lumber jack" show. It's really is good bang for your buck and the food is great.

If you are looking for fine dining with fresh ingredients, and sauces made in house try "This Old Steak & Fish House", but I am not sure if they are open sundays.

If you like restaurants with a contemporary style I would suggest the Urban couch or Players chop house and lounge.

If you like dinning in a heritage themed restaurant I would suggest "the heritage restaurant" at the plaza hotel. (Decorated in a 1920's theme)

If you dont mind restaurants that use things that come pre-made, frozen in a box and sauces that come out of a bag I would suggest Milestones, Earls and The Keg Steakhouse & Bar

kamloops bc
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants open in Kamloops on a Sunday night

Thank you for pointing out the update needed to our website. The Brownstone Restaurant is open 7 nights a week during the spring/summer months and Wednesday - Sunday during fall/winter. We are open Sundays year-round and look forward to serving you!

5. Re: Restaurants open in Kamloops on a Sunday night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 pm, August 23, 2009