We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation 3/4/5 July 2008

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
36 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation 3/4/5 July 2008

My family of 3 will be in Lethbridge on above dates. We do not plan to spend much time around the hotel.

First day with family relations in Magrath, 2nd day in Waterton and third is still open for suggestions.

We would welcome advice as to the best hotel under the 150 Canadian Dollars and that includes breakfast.

Level Contributor
13 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation 3/4/5 July 2008

Best bets for easy access to Magrath & Wateron, breakfast included, many choices of family restaurants nearby for dinner: #1 Premier Inn and Suites, #2 Comfort Inn (Fairway), or #3 Ramada. Ramada has waterslide for kids.

On the highway, slightly industrial area, but OK hotel: Quality Inn & Suites

Do not recommend Parkside Inn, Lethbridge Lodge

Calgary
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation 3/4/5 July 2008

I'm from Calgary and have stayed in Lethbridge many times. I agree totally with the previous answer.

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
36 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation 3/4/5 July 2008

Thanks for all the info. and we will take your advice and book the Premier.

4. Re: Accommodation 3/4/5 July 2008

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, September 21, 2009