We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabins in Jasper?

Which Jasper hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton
Level Contributor
70 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Cabins in Jasper?

Does anyone have any recommendations as to what cabins are nice to rent in Jasper?

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
58 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Cabins in Jasper?

Thanks for the reply, what about Pocahontas I believe it also is outside of the Park, but quite frankly haven't been able to find anything, all sold out! Any ideas, Family of 5 need self contained cabin with kitchen facilities, preferrably close to Town of Jasper

Thanks

Jasper, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jasper, Jasper National Park, Canadian Rockies
Level Contributor
17,931 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Cabins in Jasper?

Pocohontas is within the park, east of the town by about 30 minutes drive. It is near the east entrance to the park, at the intersection of the Miette Hot Springs road and highway 16. Living in Jasper, I have never stayed there, and to tell you the truth, the property does not appeal to me much. Check the reviews on this site... if I recall correctly, they may be iffy.

If you are not set on a cabin, have you tried private home accommodations? Some of the homes offer two or even three bedroom suites, converted apartments basically, and some have a full kitchen. You can search among them at www.stayinjasper.com - use the "number of guests" option to narrow your choices to the places that can take five people.

Austin, TX
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Cabins in Jasper?

Go to the Pocahontas Cabins in Jasper, make sure you get a renovated one with a loft bedroom. Great Getaway!

14. Re: Cabins in Jasper?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, September 11, 2009