We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

White Christmas in Canada

Which Jasper hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Townsville...
Level Contributor
12 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
White Christmas in Canada

We are looking at spending Christmas 2013 in canada. We have found APT touring.we would stay at Fairmont Chateau lake Louise on Christmas Eve and spend New Year's Eve in victoria Has anyone done this tour?? The tour is 13 days and is roughly $6500 per person. Thanks :) merry Christmas

Townsville...
Level Contributor
12 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: White Christmas in Canada

Went and saw travel agent and the 2013 brochure comes out in late January for APT Tours. I really think it will be a wonderful tour and I know that I would definitely enjoy it. :)

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
56,193 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: White Christmas in Canada

There you go! Come back when you're ready to ask any other questions you might have.

Greater Sydney...
Level Contributor
15,798 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: White Christmas in Canada

Also, KymDan, please note that davidgmg who posted @ #10 is a tour guide for the Rockies, in summer, and knows all of the locations and hotels very well as well as the differences between the organisations running tours to the regions there.

Townsville...
Level Contributor
12 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: White Christmas in Canada

Thanks everyone for all your help. :) good to know there is great advice on here.

Greater Sydney...
Level Contributor
15,798 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: White Christmas in Canada

No worries KymDan, and please post back with any further questions for others to answer, not me as I am a summer visitor only. Too cold for me in Winter. :)

Sydney, Australia
5 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: White Christmas in Canada

Hi there we live in Wollongong New South Wales Australia. We are following your responses as we are planning a "White Christmas" for 2015 and your itinerary is very similar to ours. Good luck with your planning

Townsville...
Level Contributor
12 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: White Christmas in Canada

Hi carolmd55. Very excited about a white Christmas. Over the heat up here for sure. Feeling sorry for everyone down in Victoria with the heat wave. Who is your tour with? We are booking in late January (when the tour details are released) and can't wait. Will keep you posted :) Kym

18. Re: White Christmas in Canada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, January 06, 2014