We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B & B - Heritage Inn The Trees

Warwick, Ontario
Level Contributor
3 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
B & B - Heritage Inn The Trees

Has anyone stayed at Heritage Inn The Trees on Bonhomme Street in Jasper? Or Chinook Cove? The choices of B & B for a a family of 4 (preferably 2 bedrooms, queen & twin beds, are limited. A few we have called are booked already for mid August.

Jasper, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jasper, Jasper National Park, Canadian Rockies
Level Contributor
18,644 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: B & B - Heritage Inn The Trees

I haven't stayed at either, but if they have the facilities you want and are in your budget range, I think either would be a good choice. Heritage Inn the Trees is located a very short walk from Jasper Aquatic Centre, and closer to downtown; I believe it's in a separate area in the basement of the home, with a private entrance. Chinook Cove has, I believe, upstairs bedrooms in the main part of the house, so you may have more contact with the hosts.

I'm not sure where you are looking but there are lots and lots of two-bedroom private home accommodations that accommodate families. Try using the search at www.stayinjasper.com - http://www.stayinjasper.com/search.asp ... do a search choosing "queen" or "double", and "twin" beds, "family unit" and "number of guests = 4", then have a look through the resulting list that comes up (52 showed for me, and it didn't include either of those two). Some of them will be advertised as 2 units (the two bedrooms are available for rent to separate parties, or one group can rent both); some will be advertised as 1 unit, meaning the hosts always rent it out as one 2-bedroom unit.

The listings on that site have email links, so you can always send enquiries to multiple places fairly easily using a copy/paste enquiry.

How many nights are you looking for? Many have a two-night minimum and I'm wondering if you are enquiring for a single night -?

2. Re: B & B - Heritage Inn The Trees

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:30 am, October 29, 2012