We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

patricia lake bunglow no response, any other places?

Which Jasper hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
richmond, bc
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
patricia lake bunglow no response, any other places?

Hi, I have contacted them on 09/17, but haven't got any reply about our reservation yet.

Does anyone know if they are still accepting reservation in Oct.?

We plan to arrive on 10/11, and stay there for one night, with a group of 6 (4 adults and 2 kids). Also ask for advices for our stay in Jasper. We would like to stay in bunglow-type accomondation so the kids will see some wild animals.

Thanks a lot.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,474 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: patricia lake bunglow no response, any other places?

I contacted Patricia Lake Bungalows through their website last week and heard back within a few hours. Maybe their response got put into your junk email folder?

I believe they close for winter after Thanksgiving weekend anyway.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
149 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: patricia lake bunglow no response, any other places?

I've contacted Patricia Lake Bungalows by email several times in the past 3 weeks regarding reservations for July 2008 and heard back from them within a day each time. I would always get an auto-response first stating that they rec'd my email and then an actual response to my question after that.

The cabins look really nice to me and that's where we're staying for 3 nights next year.

I'd try again. Something must have happened. Good Luck.

3. Re: patricia lake bunglow no response, any other places?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:31 am, September 10, 2009