We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rain in the forecast

Orange, CT
1 post
Save Topic
Rain in the forecast

We have plans to visit Jasper from June 14th - 16th. From Jasper we will drive down to Banff and stay in Canamore for 5 nights. The only hitch is that we have been watching the weather and it's supposed to rain for our entire trip! What can we do in the rain???

Mentioned in this post
Jasper
Jasper
Jasper National Park, Canada
Banff
Banff
Banff National Park, Canada
lost in Ohio
Level Contributor
2,286 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rain in the forecast

put on a rain jacket and hike to a waterfall -- waterfalls are great in the rain. oh by the way -- doesnt matter what weather channel you have been watching -- they cannot accuratelytell you what the weather will be in banff jasper field and on the roads betweeen them

Airdrie, Canada
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Rain in the forecast

I agree with the other. We're from here and my girls and I are heading to the mountains this week. It's supposed to rain every day. We could postpone it but then we'd end up with a whole lot more tourists.

I'd rather walk and play in the rain then try to deal with the crowds. :)

We'll be taking a few extra changes of clothes and enjoy ourselves no matter what.

You just have to take the right attitude with you and ignore the rain. I do hope you have a good time regardless of the weather. :)

3. Re: Rain in the forecast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, September 03, 2009