We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Review about Pooli's Suite

Mogi Mirim, SP
Level Contributor
150 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Review about Pooli's Suite

Hi!

I know it is not the place to write a review, but I couldn't find this accomodation page to do so. Sorry for this, but I wanted to leave a good recommendation of this place for anyone who searches online.

We stayed in Jasper during the floodings last year. We could not leave Jasper to Banff due to the road closure. So, we had to go back to Jasper in order to find a place to sleep for the next nights. Our previous B&B had already been booked, so we had to look for another one. Following our former host's advice, we drove through Jasper streets on searching a new place. We saw a beautiful house with a very well-kept garden. It seemed to be a very pleasant place. So, we tried it and it ended up to be one our greatest surprises during our trip through Canada.

The owner is an old lady whose name is Pia. She has a very strong Italian accent that even I, a foreigner, could notice. She is very attentive and nice and the room was available. Actually the place is very large and can accomodate a whole family of 6! The place is very cozy and neat and there are little details in decoration that amazed us. There is a large kitchen with all utensils you can need. We spend two great nights there until the road to Banff was finally reopened. Surely a place to go.

As she doesn't have internet, I think you can contact her by phone. Her phone can be found here:

http://www.stayinjasper.com/showinns.asp

Jasper, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jasper, Jasper National Park, Canadian Rockies
Level Contributor
19,048 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Review about Pooli's Suite

You can write a review of Pooli's Suite ... from "write a review" in the Help Centre, follow the prompts to have the listing added. It may take a few days, and TripAdvisor will notify you once the listing is up.... then you can add your review. You could copy and paste what you've written above. Unfortunately, as a forum post, it will disappear onto page 999 pretty quickly (although a search will find it), but as a review it will be easier for those considering staying there to find.

Jasper, Canada
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
19,048 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Review about Pooli's Suite

Didn't have time to look this up when I posted earlier, but here is a link to getting the listing added:

https:/…200614727

Even though the Pooli's don't run a "hotel", that would be the category you would choose - B&Bs and inns fall under that category.

Edited: 3:01 pm, May 20, 2014
Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
59,189 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Review about Pooli's Suite

Unfortunately accommodations listed on TA must have multiple rooms and be able to take more than one party at a time.

>>We list accommodations that offer multiple rooms/units at one specific address and can accommodate more than one party of guests at a time.<<

From what I could see about Pooli's, she has just one room. Also TA need a website to be able to see that the accommodation really exists.

Jasper, Canada
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
19,048 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Review about Pooli's Suite

There are plenty of other one-room PHAs listed on TripAdvisor (including some in the top ten, most notably, #1, The White Brick Inn"), and they probably got there by being added by a guest who wanted to review them. Hopefully TripAdvisor would accept the Pooli's listing on the website given above, since it is a registered association that requires all its members to be inpected, licensed and insured.

5. Re: Review about Pooli's Suite

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, May 22, 2015