We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Edmonton's top 10 neighbourhoods!

Which Edmonton hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, Canada
Destination Expert
for Edmonton, Yellowknife
Level Contributor
1,337 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Edmonton's top 10 neighbourhoods!

Interesting read on the top 10 neighbourhoods. I like that downtown is now in the top 10, I used to to work there and the energy in the summer was awesome! Lots of information for visitors and people who are thinking of relocating here!

avenueedmonton.com/articles/top-10-neighbour…

Edited: 8:21 pm, August 12, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
230 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Edmonton's top 10 neighbourhoods!

This is not a review for someone who is going to relocate to Edmonton. Be aware, these are the top 10 neighboorhoods as voted by readers of this publication. Five out of the 10 neighbourhoods I would never, ever, live in nor recommend to anyone I knew. But downtown is starting to become a lively neighbourhood although it has a way to go before it legitimately can be considered #4.

2. Re: Edmonton's top 10 neighbourhoods!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, September 05, 2015