We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking time

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
284 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Parking time

How much extra time do you guys allow if you are using Park n Fly and taking the shuttle? Flight is at 130pm domestic

Jasper, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jasper, Jasper National Park, Canadian Rockies
Level Contributor
19,426 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking time

I usually allow an extra half hour, over and above the recommended check-in time allowance. I'd sooner have a "boring" time sitting at the gate waiting to board (there is free WiFi) than an "exciting" time cutting it close.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
3,934 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking time

30 minutes is very safe. they shuttle pretty quickly.

Mission, Canada
Level Contributor
9,095 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking time

FYI: it takes me 30 minutes to get to the airport or Park'n Fly and I allow myself 2& 1/2 hours from departing home until my flight departure time, regardless of it being a domestic or international flight.

4. Re: Parking time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 13, 2014