We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nagel Tours

Which Edmonton hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton
Level Contributor
22 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Nagel Tours

Although I am Canadian, and have been to the east coast of Canada before, my husband and I (along with another couple) have booked a bus tour through Nagel Tours (out of Edmonton where we live, but joining in Toronto) we are excited about this trip that we are going to take in Sept 2013 and hope that we will be able to enjoy some of the fall colours. I'm wondering if anyone else has taken this tour - 20 days from Toronto east, PEI, through a couple of States on the way back and ending in Niagara Falls. I seem to have searched everywhere but have not seen any reviews of Nagel Tours or this particular excursion. Any help would be appreciated....thanx......

28 replies to this topic
Mission, Canada
Destination Expert
for Travel Gadgets and Gear, Mission
Level Contributor
9,095 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nagel Tours

Never heard of Nagel before this. Google gives only limited results, including your own post. I would have asked for recommendations from previous clients before booking....

Edited: 11:28 pm, February 12, 2013
Edmonton
Level Contributor
22 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nagel Tours

Thanx. They have been in business for many years and they are recommended by friends, just wanted to see what others have to say.

Edmonton, AB, Canada
Level Contributor
193 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nagel Tours

Nagel Tours is a family run business. I grew up in the same neighbourhood as their family. They are a very recommended tour company by those who have used them and know their business. I think they are still mostly known the old fashioned way, through word of mouth.

Edmonton
Level Contributor
22 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nagel Tours

Thank you. I would love to hear from someone that has taken a trip with them. We are definately using them, but wonder what type of accommodations they use, what others have to say.

Edmonton, AB, Canada
Level Contributor
193 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nagel Tours

I've actually never been on one of their tours myself but have known the company for years and have only heard good reports. They're tours are all on deluxe motorcoaches and they cater to an older crowd.

Edmonton
Level Contributor
22 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nagel Tours

well, I certainly don't want to be on a tour of this length with a lot of children, I'm sure it would be too long to be entertained while traveling. We are late 50's, early 60's....is that older...lol...It used to be, but not anymore. Thanks for your imput.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
30 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nagel Tours

My wife and I have done two trips with Nagel. A few years ago we did their New Orleans,Memphis and Nashville tour. This trip was outstanding,the hotels right in the best locations,the sightseeing covered everything and lots of activities included. Our second trip was their Arizona,Grand Canyon,Las Vegas etc. Trip. This was I think 13 days. Very early days,tons of sights to see and the planned excursions filled the days up very nicely. The entire group got along amazingly well. My only complaint would be that in Phoenix and Tuscon our hotels were not really close to anything. I very much reccomend Nagel and would go with them anytime. They are good at what they do and you will have fun while seeing a ton of sightseeing. Enjoy.

Edmonton
Level Contributor
22 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Nagel Tours

Perfect, thank you. Amazing I can't find anything on line about them.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
30 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Nagel Tours

WWW.Nageltours.com will give you their current catolgue

Edmonton
Level Contributor
22 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Nagel Tours

Actually already have the calender and booked the trip. Just looking for additional info from anyone that might have done it...we are definately looking forward to it. thanx

Reply to: Nagel Tours
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted