We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

West Edmonton Mall Inn and nearby food ...

Which Edmonton hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane
Level Contributor
20 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
West Edmonton Mall Inn and nearby food ...

We'll be staying at the West Edmonton Mall Inn from the 25th to the 28th January. Can anyone suggest some good places to eat around this area? Can you also let me know what kind of fast food you have in Canada? You have a lot of fast food places we don't have in Australia.

Thanks!

Level Contributor
2,033 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: West Edmonton Mall Inn and nearby food ...

Erin

You'll be in fast food and restaurant central. I'd recommend Earl's and Julios Barrio. For descriptions of any of these, see www.wem.ca There's a number of plazas and free-standing buildings just down from the Inn. I can picture McDonalds and Boston Pizza.

Within the mall is the following fast food: A & W (burgers), Arby's (roast beef sandwiches), Booster Juice, Cafe Supreme, China Court, China Wok, Crepeworks, Dairy Queen, Edo Japan, Extreme Pita, Get Fresh ("good food made fast"), Good Buddy Express (oriental), Harvey's Swiss Chalet (burgers and roast chicken), Hot Philly Steak & Fries, Joeys Only Seafood Express, KFC, Louie's Submarine, Mama Brava Pizza & Donair, McDonald's, Mr. Sub, New York Fries, Opa! Souvlaki, Orange Julius, Oriental Delight, Oriental Dim Sum, Pasta Deli, Pysanka Ukrainian Foods, Quiznos (upscale sandwichs), Roasty Jack (roast beef & turkey), Sbarro Italian Eatery, Shogun of Japan, Szechuan Chinese Food, Taco Bell, Taco Time, Tokyo Express Sushi, West Coast Wraps & Smoothies.

For sit-down restaurants, the mall has Albert's Family Restaurant, Boston Pizza, Cafe Europa, earls, Fantasy Grill, Hoang Long Noodle House, Hooters, Julios Barrio Mexican Restaurant, Jungle Jims Eatery, Marketsquare Grill in The Bay, Moxies Classic Grill, Old Spaghetti Factory, Pho Hoa Fusion Noodle House, Red's Restaurant, Sherlock Holmes British pub, Tony Romas ribs, and Valentino's Steakhouse & Pizzeria.

Calgary
Level Contributor
84 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: West Edmonton Mall Inn and nearby food ...

There are tons of fast food places in the mall itself. For a sit down place in the mall I would recommend The Old Spaghetti factory. It is amazing. Lots of food, and all the bread you can eat.

Of all the fast food mentioned above, My brother always goes to the chinese places. My mom loves chicken so she goes to KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken). I go to Booster Juice. They have a great wrap and their drinks are soo filling.

Hope this helps.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
20 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: West Edmonton Mall Inn and nearby food ...

Thanks for your help. We have KFC, McDonald's, our variation of Burger King, Pizza Hut and a fair few others but you guys have heaps more food outlets.

Thanks again.