We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget Car Rental Calgary Airport

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
25 reviews
Save Topic
Budget Car Rental Calgary Airport

I recently rented a vehicle from Budget at the airport. When I returned the car in the evening it was dark in the parking garage and the interior lights didn't work with the door switch. As a result I didn't see my expensive sun glasses on the passenger seat. I didn't realize I had left them until I was on the flight. I contacted their lost and found and was told the car was cleaned that night and they were not found. When I contacted the head office their reply was basically we are not responsible. The car and my property were in their custody. If they are not responsible for their employees' honestly they who is? I will never rent there again.

1. Re: Budget Car Rental Calgary Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 29, 2015