We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Calgary Hotel Suites

Bideford, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
283 reviews
Save Topic
Calgary Hotel Suites

I am having great difficulty in finding a hotel suite which either has 2 bathrooms or one bathroom with access which does not entail going through the bedroom.

Few hotels have room plans and those I have emailed are slow to reply. The only ones I have phoned (from UK).

We are a party of 3 adults in our 60's and like our privacy (One single lady and 1 married couple)

Any ideas?

Barry

Calgary, Alberta...
Level Contributor
3,855 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Calgary Hotel Suites

Hello Barry,

My thoughts instinctively turned to 5 Calgary Downtown Suites, because it used to be a regular apartment building back in the mists of time (when I first moved to Calgary in the late 1970s). Actually I had a colleague who lived in the building back then, and I visited her apartment once. Since it had been an apartment building before it had been a hotel, I suspected that it would offer the configuration you were looking for.

I've just phoned 5 Calgary Downtown Suites, and the person at the reservations desk confirmed that their TWO-BEDROOM SUITES have bathrooms that are accessed from the living areas. That is, you do not have to go through a bedroom to get to the bathroom.

Hope that helps.