We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alldrive RV Rentals

Which Calgary hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Sussex
Level Contributor
5 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Alldrive RV Rentals

We rented an RV from ALLDRIVE Canada this September 2010. They failed to return our security deposit ( they said it would only take a couple of days ) and have now closed the company. They refuse to answer any emails or telephone calls. They have re started as ALL WEST RV Rentals and are still taking bookings from the ALLDRIVE site - Beware!! There are a number of clients caught out by this companys behaviour . They have been good in the past but give them a wide berth now.

Norfolk, UK
Level Contributor
4 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alldrive RV Rentals

We were in the same position following a rental from Alldrive Canada in Sept. 2010. Managed to get the deposit back after two months by going through the credit cards' fraud department.

Agree with the poster - BEWARE.....

Frankfurt, Germany
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alldrive RV Rentals

We agree with the first posters.

So we had the same Problems - they don't return our deposit!

So be carefull!

Alldrive Ca. inc is now trading as Allwestrv!

New name - but the sam persons. We checked the domain-info, there we found, that also Doreen ist still on board.

Western Canada
Level Contributor
888 posts
346 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alldrive RV Rentals

If you paid your deposit by credit card go back and get it reversed through the cc company.

I am in the RV business. I have never heard of them but if you send me a private message, I will see what my connections can do for you.

Dean in Red Deer, CANADA

Western Canada
Level Contributor
888 posts
346 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Alldrive RV Rentals

I am going down on Christmas Day to see our grandkids and the couple they live with. I will be going right by their office as per the website. I will see what is there. They will be closed for the holiday.

Their website says a credit card imprint only as a deposit. If they ran it through your credit card this would be additional grounds to get it reversed by the cc company.

Dean in Canada

West Sussex
Level Contributor
5 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Alldrive RV Rentals

Thanks Dean for your post - I am going through my Visa company to get a refund and they are being very helpful. I feel that is not the point about all this - it is not their fault - it was the way All Drive appeared to slow down all the refunds prior to their shutdown that annoys us.

It appears there are a number of clients that suffered the same fate.

Thanks for your input.

Norfolk, UK
Level Contributor
4 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Alldrive RV Rentals

They say that they take an imprint. Truth is they took the $1000 deposit immediately. Took us about 10 weeks to get the cash back through the CC company.

One other watchout:

The mountain bikes they offer are very sub standard. We booked and paid for two which were not attached to the RV when we collected it. We looked at the bikes on offer and decided not to take them. Alldrive (Allwest?) agreed to refund but again failed to meet their promises. Unfortunately, the CC company were unable to retrieve this money.

Cape Town Central...
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Alldrive RV Rentals

We are retired elderly couple from South Africa who saved for a holiday with our family in Vancouver in September, 2010. We hired a motor home in September from

Alldrive Canada in Langley, Vancouver. They did not return our $1000.00 security deposit despite saying it would appear on our credit card the next day. After many emails to Doreen Willner and phone calls we would like to take this matter further . Any suggestions would be helpful.

If I had Googled them before I would not have this problem.

We have discovered thro' the internet that this is a regular fraud they have been carrying out since 2006. Foreign visitors have been scammed out of their deposits.

See proof on these website : www.complaints.com www.airspeedparts.com www.reviewcentre.com www.bizclaims.co. www.bbb.org.

We have learnt that they are no longer trading as Alldrive Canada but as AllwestRV and are taking bookings on the Alldrive website and replying as Allwest RV. They then ask for a deposit either with a credit card or bank transfer.

We contacted Doreen Willner, who is listed as President of both companies, and asked for our money back. No response to date.

I have since been informed that Alldrive is bankrupt and under receivership. I believe that Alldrive Canada has been taken over by Cam Clark Ford, in Calgary, and the name has been changed to All WestRV.

As new owners of Alldrive/AllwestRV (Cam Clark Ford) we feel they should be held responsible to refund outstanding monies.

Our main concern is that Company is still allowed to trade, take deposits, bookings.

This experience with Alldrive has created a bad image for your trade and tourism in Canada. Hoping for some response from you.

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Calgary
Level Contributor
24,931 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Alldrive RV Rentals

For the record: Alldrive currently has an F rating with the Better Business Bureau:

bbb.org/mbc/business-reviews/recreational-ve…

West Sussex
Level Contributor
5 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Alldrive RV Rentals

Just to clarify the last post :- The Better Business Bureau rating of F is the lowest rating they have. It goes from A+ to F.

If you have not done so already go to your credit card company and recover the security deposit through their fraud department - point them towards this Forum if you have any problems.

Thank you for all your posts - we thought we were the only ones suffering this problem.

Western Canada
Level Contributor
888 posts
346 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Alldrive RV Rentals

Unfortunatly, you will not be able to go after Cam Clark Ford which is the new owner if the other company went bankrupt. As the other poster points out your absolutly best avenue is through your own credit card company. As a last resort, you could file as a creditor of the 'estate'. The problem is you may get nothing or only pennies on the dollar.

Please let us know how you make out with your credit card company.

Dean in Canada