We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Timing for Moraine Lake Shuttle

Which Lake Louise hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
139 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Timing for Moraine Lake Shuttle

I've been doing some research and have mixed messages. The "official website" (or what appears to be) goes to a dead link. There are some posts that indicate that the shuttle runs all summer, some say that it is only for the Larch viewing time(late Sept).

Will it be running end of July on a week day, any idea on the schedule, and if so where do you park to take the ride?

Many thanks!

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Calgary
Level Contributor
25,386 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Timing for Moraine Lake Shuttle

I've put the information here, Krp:

tripadvisor.ca/Travel-g154912-s303/Lake-Loui…

Moraine Lake isn't set up as a destination, so I can't create a traveller article there; Lake Louise is probably an okay spot anyway.

Jasper, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jasper, Jasper National Park, Canadian Rockies
Level Contributor
18,414 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Timing for Moraine Lake Shuttle

I have uploaded the photo, Country_Wife, but don't see any way to make it large enough to read the sign. It doesn't seem to open in a larger format either, when clicked on.

Wv
Destination Expert
for West Virginia
Level Contributor
2,109 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Timing for Moraine Lake Shuttle

KRP, can you crop your photo with your computer photo editing, until it is just the size of the sign, and then upload that photo?

Jasper, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jasper, Jasper National Park, Canadian Rockies
Level Contributor
18,414 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Timing for Moraine Lake Shuttle

Thanks for the suggestion, dcmsteach - tried that and it's a bit better.

15. Re: Timing for Moraine Lake Shuttle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 08, 2015