I plan to attend a wedding in Vancouver in mid June and will have 4-5 days to see the Rockies. I am planning to fly to Edmonton (ticket is cheaper than going to Calgary), go to Jasper, drive via Icefield PKWY to Lake Louise, and drive from there to Vancouver.
- Arrive midnight in Edmonton, Night at Edmonton
- Next day drive to Jasper, Night at Jasper (1/2 day available)
- Next day in Jasper
----- 2 nights in Jasper
- 3rd Day go to Lake Louise, Night in Lake Louise
- 4th Day in Lake Louise, Night in Lake Louise
- 5th Day...drive to Vancouver
1 Night at Edmonton, 2 in Jasper, 2 in Lake Louise.
My worry is I don't want to drive 10 hrs straight. What's a good stop midway to Vancouver.
And, is the above itinerary a reasonable one.