We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pre-booking lift passes

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
64 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Pre-booking lift passes

hi, does anyone know a good operator to book lift pases and equipment with - our agent didn't offer this and hotel don't except on arrival, its the Fairmont. Also can you pre-book B and B there even if the package is room only? Thanks.-we only want LL pass not three area.

Canmore, Alberta
Destination Expert
for Canmore
Level Contributor
1,162 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pre-booking lift passes

They do have a bed and breakfast package available to book. You would have to compare it to the regular room rate to see if it is worth the price. The Gold floor rooms come with breakfast, but again are very pricey. fairmont.com/lakelouise/HotelPackages/Bedand… I'm not sure what you mean about booking B&B if the package is room only? You can order room service and have breakfast brought up to your room and just pay the going price. It might work out better that way.

The buffet breakfast on it's own runs around $26 per person. Of course you can order a la carte items of the menu as well. There is a deli in the hotel as well if you want something quick, like a muffin, pastry, yogurt parfait, coffee, tea, etc.

I'm not sure if you can book ski equipment ahead of time or not, but other options besides the hotel are the Lake Louise ski hill skilouise.com/rentals-and-lessons/rental-rat…

And Wilsons Sports at the Samson Mall in the village of Lake Louise, http://www.wmsll.com/rentals/rates

Banff, Canada
Destination Expert
for Banff, Lake Louise
Level Contributor
3,116 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pre-booking lift passes

I'm not sure if you were asking about Bed and Breakfasts in Lake Louise in general, or at the Fairmont specifically. There aren't any bed and breakfast type accommodations in Lake Louise, and if you had questions about your package or another package - why not contact them directly?

If you were looking to purchase lift tickets in advance - are you sure the Fairmont doesn't offer an accommodation and lift ticket package? I would be tempted to contact them directly.If not, purchasing them at the hill is probably your easiest option. Lift tickets at Lake Louise are currently $61.50 for the half day and $75.95 for the full day ticket.

If you wanted to contact Fairmont directly and ask your questions:

*from the U.K- 00 800 0441 1414

3. Re: Pre-booking lift passes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 19, 2012