Hi friends! My boyfriend and I are thinking of going to Banff the last week of March (18th-25th). If so, we're planning on Fairmont Banff Springs. I've never heard of Banff until 2 days ago and now it is all I can think of--it looks beautiful and we're really excited about going but we need some help.
Does anyone have comments on:
1. Is that a good time to visit Banff?
2. How does the Fairmont measure? There aren't too many hotels in the area and Fairmont has a lot of amenties on-site but other suggestions are definitely welcome!
3. I'm also in need of good ski instruction (I've got the heart but not the talent), so any suggestions on good ski schools, instructors?
4. What would you recommend for the fishing expeditions?
5. What would you generally recommend for winter activities?
6. What would you generally recommend for food?