We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clock Tower Restaurant ??

Which Banff hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Calgary
Level Contributor
25,386 posts
86 reviews
Save Topic
Clock Tower Restaurant ??

I was just looking through the Banff reviews and noticed one for the "Clock Tower Restaurant". My guess is that there is no actual "Clock Tower Restaurant" but the reviewer has confused a restaurant located in the Clock Tower Mall with its location. But I thought I had better double-check with other TA members before I ask TA to remove the "Clock Tower Restaurant" listing.

Thanks for your feedback, folks!

Banff, Canada
Destination Expert
for Banff, Banff National Park
Level Contributor
6,022 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clock Tower Restaurant ??

Wow, I thought maybe they were referring to Pad Thai ( which is in the Clocktower Mall), but I see the reference to fish and chips, so it's definitely not that! The Brew Pub is in the same mall, and they have fish and chips, so maybe that's where they went. In any event, you're right, CW, there's no Clock Tower Restaurant!

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Calgary
Level Contributor
25,386 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Clock Tower Restaurant ??

Thanks, banff, just wanted to be sure. :-)

Edited: 5:34 pm, December 17, 2012
3. Re: Clock Tower Restaurant ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 19, 2013