We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cellphone carrier?

Cebu City...
Level Contributor
28 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Cellphone carrier?

Which is a good cellphone carrier? Bell, Rogers, or tellus and why? I'm in a town in BC, and they say tellus is better but haut they don't know why? So I need opinion from other people!!

Thank you.

Chilliwack, Canada
Level Contributor
146 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cellphone carrier?

I have had no problems with Telus. I hear bad about Rogers though.

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Calgary
Level Contributor
25,213 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cellphone carrier?

Are you looking for information on what carrier is best for travellers? If so, are you an international visitor, or visiting from within Canada?

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
55,615 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cellphone carrier?

tripadvisor.com/…50829727

Cebu City...
Level Contributor
28 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cellphone carrier?

I'll be living in Canada. :) do you known a good pay as you go carrier?

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
315 posts
698 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cellphone carrier?

Bell and Telus use the same towers and have better general coverage - regularly get service in remote places like ski hills on Bell when my wife on Rogers does not .......... Not necessarily a bad thing as it probably reduces her bills :-)

Rob

6. Re: Cellphone carrier?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, July 13, 2014