We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Los Pescadores

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,576 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Los Pescadores

I understand they have added entertainment some evenings, and can do some amazing meals! If you have a small group, give Patti (the owner) a call and see what wonderful things she can do for you! Also, her boat is still working, with Capt. Lavo (the best in the areal) so plan on doing some great fishing!!!!!!!!!! It is a delightful, clean, lovely and most comfortable place to stay!!!! Super beds and pillows and great service from everyone!

Dana Point...
Level Contributor
9 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Los Pescadores

Awesome place - it would be perfect for a retreat for a small corporate group -

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,837 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Los Pescadores

it would definitely be a good retreat place...small corporate...or individual. Very nice, quiet, peaceful place

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,576 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Los Pescadores

I think we need to plan an over-night at least........one of the May trips perhaps! :)

Seattle
Level Contributor
62 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Los Pescadores

Visited the hotel this afternoon, although the boats were booked for this week, Pattie provided alternative fishing options and stayed in touch. Professional operation.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,576 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Los Pescadores

Yea! I love hearing positive comments on this delightful property, and the service I know Patti gives all her clients!

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
3,733 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Los Pescadores

Hi KatD,

Do you know if Patti is still doing dinners at Los Pescadores? My husband and his friends are in L.B. now for the week....

Dana Point...
Level Contributor
9 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Los Pescadores

Kat, You should come down and go fishing .....Patti is the best and she is your biggest fan ! Lavo is the best - and you can't beat Guillermo for the best bartender EVER ! I'll be down in May to fish the ALMA tournamnet again - come and have some fun !

E

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,576 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Los Pescadores

Darn, Smr....................didn't get a notification on your question! But-she only does dinners when it is pre-arranged.............

Hi Sailingwahine! She is definitely The BEST! She's been my dear friend forever and some day, I do plan to give fishing a try! I've met Lavo and Guillermo................and love, love, love her hotel! Best beds and pillows in Mexico!

When in May? I'll be in Cabo in mid-May! Won't have a chance to get up to LB I don't think-since I don't do rental cars......... :( but who knows what can change between now and then!

Give her a huge hug from me!

9. Re: Hotel Los Pescadores

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, August 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Los Barriles