We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
jmd
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
65 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants

I'm looking for recommendations for restaurants, particularly that won't cost us an arm and leg.

Pam, I have your guide thank-you. I have heard that eating out is pricey, is that true? We did not go all inclusive simply because we heard the restaurants were fabulous in Puerto Vallarta.

Calgary, AB
Level Contributor
101 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants

Restaurants are good, but many are pricey. Our top recommendation is Le Bristro both for ambiance and the food - it is however in the pricey category. It is an open air restaurant that overlooks a river. Here is an online review I found that says it better than I can: "This exqusite restaurant is a must if you are in Puerto Vallarta. The restaurant is located in a beautiful setting next to the Rio Cuale. Food and service are exceptional. The breathtaking European atmosphere is sure to impress you. Water fountain, statues, grand piano add to the romantic ambiance. Everything here is truely first class. Dining at Le Bistro is an experience you will remember always."